Saturday, September 25, 2010

Paint Can Swap

Lisa got her can so it is finally safe to post pictures of the can I did for her.
















I included a nice big washer so she could get it open!














She loves purple and butterflies, think she'll like her can?














Hard to tell but I stickled over the paper pattern and added some bling!











Added some ribbon on top of the goodies that fit inside the can, kind of like Easter grass, lol.










And here it is the Boys will be boys mini-











Notice I bound it with my Bind it all.





Loved this paper and since Lisa has twin boys I thought it was a good time to use it! It is a K & Company pad.













I cut the cars from one of the pages to tie it all together.











Almost can't see the little yellow car on this page its all so bright!

















The tags.

















I wove this little accent to match the background paper.








The vapor trail is a little scrap from my scrap box that has a glittery line on it, looks much better in person.

The very back is the car paper that is on the front, don't know why I didn't take a picture-







Another mini album I made for her. It is made from smashed toilet paper rolls, I covered and then bound with my Bind it all, The T.P. rolls form little pockets for the tags.

More Making Memories butterfly lace and a little heart that says 'love' I added a bit of bling to.











I used a Die Cuts with a View mat stack to cover it and a Making Memories cardstock mat stack for the tags.























Punches from punch swap to decorate the pages, varies punches on the corners.











..and a bit of glitter glue and there you have it.















A cute little pad I made at a Cinch demo, I think I'll stick with my Bind it all.














Some how I missed taking a picture of a cute set of thank you cards I sent also......










A few odds and ends to fill the can,











Butterfly treasures-











Stamps-






No comments:

Post a Comment