Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cards

This is one of the first cards I ever created. I used some Martha Stewart thank you cards I bought inexpensively at Big Lots, I really liked the lacy border. ( I still have a bunch of the cards so you will probably see them again! This is my first Christmas card....... I did the design file myself on Cricut's Design Studio, the tree is off the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.
I think Dustin Pike has some fun digi stamp designs, this marshmallow Santa is one of his and I made this card for a Dustin Pike card swap on the Cricut message board. In case you want to check out Dustin here is a link to has blog. http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/


Her is another Christmas card I made using a roll of stickers I bought at Big Lots, quite awhile ago.



And this card was one I made using the Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge.



As you can see, I have a long way to go when it comes to cards, but, I am enjoying the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment