Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Layouts!

Here are four, one page layouts I did for swaps on the Cricut Messageboard. My friend Jen Young http://www.youngsscrapping.blogspot.com/ hosted the swap this first layout was for. When someone 'flaked' I 'angled' which means I stepped in at the last minute when some one else didn't fulfill the obligation. I normally scrap in 2 page layout so I included and extra sheet of matching scrapbook paper so that they would be able to use it to tie in another page if they wanted. I used my Wild Card cartridge on this page. Looking at it now it seems a little bare the photo mats would look better with a mat under them.....

The little inchies were created using a set 3D stickers I got at the Provocraft Factory Outlet for not too much- gotta love those deals!


Even though this layout is rather simple I like it, I think it works, it's hard to see but the paper is all 4 wheeling sayings... The theme for this swap was masculine.





No comments:

Post a Comment